Part 1 of a multi-part re-design of event fees went live this morning. Here's what we did:
1) The "Use event accounting" setting will go away. All TroopTrack customers will have the opportunity to pay an event fee when they RSVP.
2) You will be able to designate any money account to receive event fees when you create an event.
3) Users will be able to pay an event fee when they RSVP and will be able to choose a money account they own to pay with.
4) You will be able to see all event fees for an event
5) We've added a new flag to money accounts to identify whether the account can be used to pay personal fees.
If you are currently using Amazon payments to let members deposit money into their accounts this capability is still available.
Please try it out and let us know what you think.
Accepting credit card payments for event fees, that's what!